Simply put, nannies are commonly referred to as caretakers. Nannies are individuals responsible for looking after children under 18 years of age, essentially serving as their caregivers.
Today, I will provide you with a rundown of Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada for 2023.
If you’ve received an offer for a Nanny Sponsorship Job, you will need to apply through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program. It’s important to note that there isn’t a dedicated visa specifically for nannies in Canada.
In Canada, families have the option to engage the services of a foreign caregiver to offer care within the confines of their private residence. This encompasses childcare providers, live-in caregivers, and nannies.
The demand for nanny jobs is notably high, as working parents often find themselves in a situation where their children are home alone, necessitating the assistance of nannies to provide care and supervision.
Further information, as well as a comprehensive list of Nanny Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada for 2023, can be found below.
General Responsibilities of Nanny
- Bathing, and changing diapers
- Playing with and educating children
- Helping children with homework and other activities
- Putting children to bed
- Keeping the children’s playroom and other living spaces clean and safe
- Preparing meals and snacks for the children
- Running errands and doing other household chores
- Able to make meals
- The requirements vary by the employer who is offering a Job.
- Each employer has its own requirements and conditions.
Who can Apply?
Canadian and International candidates living outside Canada can apply.
List of Nanny Visa Sponsorship Canada
- Nanny Visa Sponsorship: https://canadiannanny.ca/nanny-jobs/everywhere/sponsorship-required
- Go to the above website where you will see all Jobs that are available with Visa Sponsorship.
How To Apply
The Canadian Job Bank is another popular website managed by the Canadian Government. Use the NOC Code (44100). It is the Code for Nanny Jobs for foreign workers.
All Jobs will be listed and you can also apply there. Visit (Canada Job Bank).
Your employer will help and guide to about the Visa Process if you have successfully secured a Job. Read more about the Visa Process here.
If you are looking for more Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada then kindly read our post on LMIA Approved Jobs in Canada 2023.
If you are a seasonal work then read Canada Seasonal Work Visa Process 2023.