Star Foods Company is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team-player to occupy the vacant position below.
Job Position: Warehouse Officer
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipments
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
Qualification Required & Experience
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- High school degree
Location: Accra Central
How To Apply For This Position
- Interested persons should ensure to send their cover letter and detailed resumevia: email@example.com
- Please indicate “Warehouse Officer” in the subject line of the email. kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 30th December, 2022
Because of this, we are able to provide rapid turnarounds on foods of a high quality at the most competitive prices possible, including opportunities that are both one-of-a-kind and time-sensitive.