Vodafone Ghana is seeking to hire the services of a qualified individual for the below listed position.
Job Position: SCM Analyst
The Supply Chain Business Analyst will support and collaborate with category managers in sourcing events, driving contract management compliance, developing supplier performance scorecards and leading procurement project initiatives.
- Support opportunity assessments and benchmarking to develop sourcing opportunities
- Assess vendor operations and enforce compliance with quality standards
- Monitor and report on key supply chain KPIs
- Work with finance, project management and technology team to determine best vendors and partners to collaboratively work with in achieving the maximum savings for the business.
- Data mining and analysis to understand and illustrate best practices in stock placement optimization, process development.
- Support in developing procurement plans
- Assess supplier operations and enforce compliance with quality and key business standards.
- Business partnering for key operational units.
- Support in planning and implementation of supply chain strategy and demand analysis.
- Develop and execute projects to enhance supply chain operations.
- Efficient procurement operations in conformity with Group cascaded objective
- Track and communicate savings achieved from cost reduction initiatives, sourcing events and value engineering projects
- Review and assist with Purchase Order and/or Invoice discrepancies to resolve pricing, quantity, quality issues
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Organizational abilities.
- Problem solving skills
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
A minimum of an HND in Supply Chain Management
How To Apply For This Position
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date : 5th December, 2022