Vodafone Ghana invite the services of an Anti-Money Laundering Analyst 1.
To support Anti-Money Laundering Manager in ensuring that the Vodafone Cash Transfer Service and other products and services are not used by criminals for money laundering, financing terrorism, fraud and other criminal activities.
- Transaction Monitoring
- Monitor Vodafone Cash and other money transfer transactions proactively to identify money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal activity
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify suspicious activity
Suspicious Activity Reporting and resolution
- Investigate reports received on suspicions of money laundering from agents and staff and Issue report on findings giving recommendations on action to be taken
- Develop local watch list for blacklisted customers for reference and update it regularly
KYC Assurance on Quality of data captured
- Analyze the daily customer registrations and all agency transactions to identify KYC Violations
- Analyze and report on the status of customer data integrity and make recommendations to Vodafone Cash for correction of anomalies noted
Watch list screening
- Extract alerts generated by the watch list screening system for PEPS and sanctioned individuals for verification with relevant authorities
- Take appropriate action on all unconfirmed data AML Training
- An experienced analyst with 3 or more years in a commercial, preferable financial arena with experience of analysing financial transaction data, in particular for the detection of money laundering and other suspicious activity
- Analytical mind-set, customer service oriented, excellent communication and influencing abilities, desire for continuous knowledge on AML issues and Fraud prevention, must keep abreast of all developments affecting AML and Vodafone Cash and related products.
- Detailed knowledge of money laundering techniques, AML legislation and regulations
- Computer Proficiency – Advanced Microsoft office Applications
- ACL, SQL knowledge will be an added advantage
- ACAMs certification
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date: 30th September, 2022