Baker Hughes is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Field Service Engineer – Oilfield Equipment
The incumbent will be responsible for providing offshore and onshore support to customers and Baker Hughes (BH) for installation, maintenance, repair, operation and decommissioning of Subsea equipment and services.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing Site Integration Testing per internal work instructions and/or project requirements under guidance of Field Service Supervisor
- Supporting onshore engineering with the review of operation and maintenance procedures also attend client meetings
- Supporting the team with the installation and testing of equipment at client’s worksite and taking responsibility for the site operation
- Supporting the completion of operational reporting documentation as per project requirements and perform required duties both onshore and offshore efficiently
- Working closely with Project and Engineering teams to meet deadlines set
- Maintaining Baker Hughes high expectation of working with uncompromising integrity to ensure 100% compliance with regulatory requirements
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a relevant Technical Education.
- Have at least 3 years relevant experience and skilled at discussing technical problems and solutions with the Customer
- Have the skills to perform troubleshooting and repair work and good knowledge of appropriate Baker Hughes products and equipment.
- Have experience in Topside Control systems and experience working on an FPSO
- Have competent with all Baker Hughes Digital processes e.g. GRID, NPT/SIRCam/Agility/EPIMS/Zinc etc
- Have knowledge in Drilling and Subsea Production processes
- Have experience from several Offshore Installations and with a basic knowledge of the different working routines of typical operating companies
- Have completed approved Safety Training as required
Job Location: Takoradi, Ghana
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date : 27th Jan, 2023