University Of Newcastle opens the Undergraduate ASEAN Excellence Scholarship applications for its 2023/2024 interested candidate.
The scholarship if meant to cover international students who wish to further their education in UK for their Bachelor level programs at University Of Newcastle.
All Subjects subjects available for study at University is available under this scholarship program.
- The scholarship is valued at AU$10,000 for each year of study under a full-time study load, apportioned over each course taken (pro-rata with an approved load reduction on program plan, credits exemptions, progression, or well-being grounds).
- This equates to AU$ 1250 per 10 units of study and will be administered each term as a tuition fee reduction against the number of credits initially issued in your letter of offer.
- The advertised value of the scholarship and the number available are indicative only. The actual value will depend on the length of the program and ongoing eligibility.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a passport from one of the eligible “ASEAN” countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, The Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Be commencing study in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at the University (excluding ELICOS, Enabling, Non-Award, Higher Degrees by Research programs and programs delivered at offshore campuses).
- Be an International full-fee paying student.
- Be commencing in an eligible program at an Australian or Online campus as indicated in your Letter of Offer.
- Not be the beneficiary of a separate University scholarship unless prior approval for special dispensation has been obtained from the university.
- Meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee-paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
- Not be enrolling in an excluded quota program (see selection details).
How To Apply For This Scholarship
Interested candidate should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: Not Specified