The University Of Ghana Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is accepting scholarship applications from the Educational Pathways International scholarship scheme. The scholarships are designed for high achievers (Gifted Student) who are from areas of need.
The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, as well as room and board, and a little extra and will be awarded for four years as long as excellent academic standards of at least a B CGPA (3.0 GPA) continue to be met.
You are eligible to apply if you:
- are a Level 100 student.
- reside in an impoverished part of the country.
- attended a less endowed school (GES approved)
- are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
- have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
- obtained an aggregate of 11 or better at the WASSCE.
- are a continuing student with CGPA of 3.5 (limited slot) or
- a female Level 300 or above continuing student with CGPA of 3.7 (limited slot)
- confirm that you are not currently receiving support through any other scholarship program and pledge not to accept any other scholarship while in the EPI program.
- are upon graduation, willing to work for a minimum of two years in Ghana.
- will during non-school periods, work in a company as an internship or do community service within Ghana
- are a gifted child
How To Apply
- Download and submit a completed scholarship application or complete an Online SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION form and the required essays and
- High School Transcripts (Terminal Reports)
- West African Senior School Certificate Exam Results (WASSCE)
- University Acceptance Letter
- Records regarding achievement tests, academic awards, honors, and substantive assessments by teachers, including letters of recommendation.
- Documents to substantiate your need
The deadline for the submission of the applications is Monday 6th February, 2023.
For enquiries call the Students Financial Aid Office on 020-518-6904/0302- 945-312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SFAO is located at House No. 11 East Legon – Main Campus behind the College of Basic and Applied Sciences and opposite CEGENSA.