The University of Derby is currently receiving scholarship applications from qualified candidates who wish to further their education in the United Kingdom (UK).
Whether you want to step up the career ladder, change paths or pursue your passion for a subject you love, you can transform your world with postgraduate study at the University of Derby. Located in the heart of England, Derby has great transport links with the rest of the UK. The city has a long-standing reputation for innovation and industry.
Our teaching team bring a wealth of industry expertise and their research will inspire and inform your studies. Our bright, modern campus hosts the latest technology and industry-standard equipment. There’s a range of career support and advice for you, including an employer mentoring scheme, networking and guidance on starting your own business.
How To Apply
- Applications for the British Council GREAT scholarship should be made after you have received an offer, using the form below.
- As part of your application, you will need to include an essay of no more than 500 words about a topic you have studied previously and why you found it interesting.
- This topic should be related to or have inspired you to apply for your chosen degree programme.
- This essay will be part of the shortlisting criteria, alongside previous academic achievement, and the potential you show.
- shortlisted applicants may be asked to attend a video interview with the selection committee
To find out more and how to apply visit the University of Derby website.
- the deadline for applications for this scholarship is 23:59 BST on 1 June 2023
- the outcome of applications will be announced after 15 June 2023
- if you are awarded a GREAT scholarship, you are not eligible to receive any other scholarships or discounts from the University of Derby
Please note that applicants should be passport holders of China, Ghana, Pakistan