The University of Calgary International invites applications from individuals who wish to further their undergraduate education in Canada. This might be what you are looking for, grab it and apply now.
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes the outstanding accomplishments of international students beginning their undergraduate studies at the University in the Fall term. The criteria for the Scholarship include not only academic excellence but also accomplishments outside the classroom.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Annual scholarship awards is $15,000, renewable annually in the second, third and fourth year
- The total amount over 4 years of the undergraduate program is $60,000.
- International students who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Applicants must be international students who are registered full-time in an undergraduate degree program that commences in the Fall term.
- They have to be new students.
- To be considered for a scholarship, a student must normally present a minimum GPA of 3.20.
- They must also have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
How To Apply For This Scholarship
You can apply for this scholarship award as soon as you apply for admission. Apply via the Official Scholarship Website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The application deadline for Fall 2022 admission is 1 December 2022 (early admission) and 1 March 2023 (standard admission).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.