Ulster University is currently receiving scholarship applications from qualified candidates who wish to further their education in the United Kingdom (UK).
Ulster University is located in Northern Ireland, UK and has three campuses specialising in study areas of Business, Life & Health Sciences, Arts Humanities & Social Sciences and Computing, Engineering & the Built Environment.
We are proud of our multicultural community and focus on promoting a strong, internationally-relevant curriculum. We encourage integrity and diversity allowing our University to reflect the makeup of the global society we serve. Ulster University place a strong focus on employability, with many courses receiving professional accreditation.’
Ulster University is offering five GREAT Scholarships, each worth £10,000, available for the 2023-24 academic year for students from:
- Bangladesh (one scholarship)
- China (one scholarship)
- Egypt (one scholarship)
- Ghana (one scholarship)
- Indonesia (one scholarship)
The scholarships are available for any taught master’s programme at Ulster University, Northern Ireland campuses for September 2023 intake.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Hold a valid passport from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana or Indonesia.
- Hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate taught programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2023 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Note: Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
Please note that recipients of this award will be international ambassadors and will be required to undertake various marketing activities during their studies.
How To Apply For This Scholarship
- Once you have received an offer of study from Ulster, you can apply for the GREAT Scholarship.
- Have an offer to study for a postgraduate degree at Ulster University. Apply for a postgraduate degree.
For more information on the GREAT Scholarship, please visit the British Council’s website in your country.