Old Mutual is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: Training Manager
This role is responsible for ensuring appropriate training programmes are designed and delivered in line with the needs of the business.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with sales managers/area managers.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess sales employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Familiarity with modern and traditional training methods
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Ability to plan, manage time and multitask effectively
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced record-keeping skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good collaboration and teamwork skills
- Candidates with similar experience in previous roles are preferred.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested persons should submit their applications and resume via the company’s website Click Here To Apply Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline: 10th March, 2023