The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat (SCHOLSEC) advertises the Hungarian Government Scholarship for Ghanaians 2023/2024. Interested persons who wish to further their education in Russia can put in your applications now.
The Hungarian Government is offering scholarships for Ghanaians to study in various
disciplines at the Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral levels in Hungary for the 2023/2024
academic year as follows:
Kindly visit the link below for available courses www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
Interested candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
Candidates for Undergraduate
- Be Ghanaian citizens resident in Ghana.
- Candidates for Undergraduate studies must:
- Have completed their Senior High School education and hold the most recent WASSCE
certificates with aggregate between six (6) and fifteen (15)
- Not be above twenty-three (23) years of age
- Must have genuine Birth Certificate.
Candidates for Masters and PhD studies must;
- Hold a degree in relevant field of study
- Must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age for masters and forty-five (45) for
- 2nd Class (Upper Division) or better
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Completed national service
How To Apply For This Scholarship
- Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online application at
- Apply in writing with photocopies of certificates, results-slips, Birth Certificates,
passports and the online application print out, as well as Telephone numbers to;
THE REGISTRAR OF SCHOLARSHIPS
P. O. BOX M. 75, Accra
Or via email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for submission of application to the Scholarships
Secretariat is 17Th January, 2023.
Applicants are to note that, the Services provided by the Secretariat is FREE and that,
no Individual, Group or Third Party entity has been engaged by the Secretariat to
assist any applicant.