Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking for an EHS Advisor on a permanent basis, based Offshore, Ghana. The successful candidate will enable and assure safe and responsible operations by providing timely EHS support, advice, and assurance to the line and EHSAP Function.
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Support the relevant teams by providing timely and accurate EHS advice and assurance to ensure continual improvement
- Provide coaching for relevant personnel to ensure compliance and improve performance
- Provide key support in the development and execution of EHS programmes and initiatives
- Coordinate/support incident investigations and assure quality and timely investigation and action closures
- Maintain a high level of visibility at the worksite, to participate, observe and coach personnel on working safely and conducting effective task controls such as Permit to Work and Task Risk Assessments, and ensuring applicable EHS management systems effectiveness and compliance
- Monitor EHS compliance and recommend corrective or improvement actions, intervening when risks above ALARP or non-compliances exists through consultation and if necessary, escalation
- Support the development and maintenance of key EHS documentation to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Proactively share EHS lessons between the KNK and JAM FPSOs
- Able to manage operational EHS activities in a Team environment
- Adaptable in fast changing environments and delivers results through a pragmatic and positive approach
- Transfers knowledge and develops practices from across the company
- Influences others in the delivery of EHS performance
- Demonstrates knowledge of technical EHS
- Able to operate at a high level of project management with commensurate communication
- Data management, statistical and analytical skills, with good Microsoft Office software skills
Education and Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in engineering, science or EHS related subject
- NEBOSH General certificate or higher (international diploma), or equivalent qualification preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience; previous experience in EHS&AP related disciplines with an offshore operator and understanding of FPSO operations
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
A performance-driven culture that generates results. A commitment to your personal and professional development. A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people. A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities. Recognition and reward for your performance.
Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons, and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain, and motivate the best talent in our industry.
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 23rd September, 2022