Coordinate deliveries, stocking and dispatching at partner facilities and supports the general logistics function of BLC Africa operations.
- Conduct Crop and market survey in areas under his scope
- Support market intelligence activities
- Leads operations and staffs on partner’s crushing/Warehouse sites
- Oversees receiving the nuts into storage/warehouses and dispatching of nut trucks: ensure stacking are well executed in a proper counting way
- Supervises weighbridge, warehouses, and other supply chain related activities and/or locations
- Performs stock takes on behalf of Management at various locations in the West African supply chain
- Oversees responsibility on production activities at the factories
- Manage administrative tasks related to the supply chain: nuts receiving, nuts evacuation, samples tracking
- Supervises seals management and administration and procedural compliance
- Acts as a representative of our company and takes ownership of responsibilities
- Supervises bulk shipment activities and supports fulfilling administrative requirements
- Looks after strict compliance to QA/QC guidelines based high international standards, internally and externally
- Pro-actively supports quality control: sampling, moisture checking, visual inspection, insect checks of nuts and butter
- Maintaining and updating of field reporting
- Directly supervises gangs and operators of 3rd parties in lie with your operations
- Supports the Logistics Manager and SCM where needed
Responsibility for Company Asset
- Has responsibility for the maintenance and effective use of office and other working tools
- Minimum Higher National Diploma in Supply chain/Logistics, Agronomy or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in supply chain or logistics or related fields
- Experience in cooperative management is a plus
- Affinity with reporting and Excel (MS Office in general)
- Experience in manufacturing sector and/or trading sector (Sheanut /Cashew /Cocoa etc)
- Shows leadership in stressful situations, and is a real team player at the same time
- Is proactive and assertive, sees and initiates opportunities for improvement
- Excels in communicating to colleagues, suppliers and partners alike
- Is versatile and flexible, knows its way around in different situations and tasks
We Are Bunge
Bunge is a global agribusiness with one mission – we connect farmers to consumers to deliver essential food, feed and fuel to the world. We have unmatched global scale and deeply rooted relationships which allow us to bring innovative ingredients and knowledge to some of the world’s biggest brands – many of which are likely in your home right now.
We know that to achieve our mission and deliver the best results to our customers, each other and the world we need to work together – so we hire talented people who are passionate, bold and driven to work as One Bunge. This dedication is deeply embedded in our culture and reflected in the way we work.
Every day our people exemplify these values, which represent Bunge at its core:
If this sounds like you, join us! We value and invest in people who believe in our purpose and are excited to live it every day – people who are #ProudtoBeBunge.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website:Click Here
Closing Date : 31st August. 2022