Job Position: Summary Writer / Author
We believe that every human is born with great potential and we aspire to unleash it! Korto provides summaries of key ideas from books in easily accessible ways and for free so that everyone around the world can benefit. We inspire people!
We are a global team of ambitious professionals, collaborating remotely across national and cultural boundaries to create excellent learning offers for both developed and developing countries.
You summarize the key ideas from insightful non-fiction books into a format that is easy to read in 15 minutes each. The books we summarize are from a wide range of topics including, e.g., personal productivity, motivation, health, happiness, building a career, love, etc.
You will receive training and ongoing feedback to enable you to create very high quality summaries that people enjoy reading or listening to.
• Love for reading books and writing texts
• Excellent proficiency of written English
• Ambitious, intelligent, analytical
• Responsible in completing tasks
• Structured but creative approach to work
• You need to have a computer or tablet with internet connection.
What we offer:
• full-time or part-time remote work
• flexible – you choose when and where you work
• long-term collaboration and reliable, fixed salary
• a culture of mutual respect and personal growth
• constant learning from great books
• opportunities for your creative initiatives
The vacancy is available for students, university graduates, writers, librarians, journalists, teachers and for every person who can see him/herself in this place!
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should send their application letters and curriculum vitae via the email: email@example.com
- a copy of the grade sheet of your highest university diploma as well as
- Any material showing your skills as a developer and
- An indication of how many hours you’d like to work per month and the monthly wage you’d like to earn for that.
Closing Date: 04 February, 2023