Letshego is seeking the services of people with great leadership and organization skills for the positions outlined below:
- To develop revenue opportunities that result in increased profitability and healthy balance sheet growth in all subsidiaries, with the goal of increasing shareholder value.
- Responsible to continuously monitoring the macro environment to understand trends that Letshego can leverage in the technology, operations and innovation space to drive efficiencies and future provide the business model.
- Develops and implements procurement policies, standards, and procedures that maintain the ability to deliver highest service at the optimal cost to the internal customers
- Coordinates the development and implementation of annual procurement plans, as well as the implementation of the tools, methods, performance measures and controls necessary for effective supplier management
- Provide corporate governance best practice advice in line with relevant legislation
- Monitor and implements appropriate Corporate Governance regulatory and statutory developments and ensuring compliance.
- Act as the key liaison between the Board and Management
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 12th August, 2022