The Service Delivery Innovation Strategic Initiative was approved by the Global Fund Board to support the achievement of the Global Fund’s 2017-2022 Strategy to build resilient and sustainable systems for health (RSSH). It aims to support innovations that strengthen health service delivery and improve HIV, TB, and malaria outcomes.
Under this objective, the Global Fund is providing support to the Government of Ghana (GoG) to increase the use of data to manage its supply chain operations for improved efficiency and increased impact.
This will be done through facilitating the implementation of MoH and GHS framework that will ensure implementation of quality data production mechanisms and establishment of a culture of data use in all supply chain management decision-making and performance management.
They Re currently seeking the services of qualified persons to occupy the listed positions below;
- Primary owner for the design, build, and maintenance of highly complex interfaces and other data integration elements for the MoH health information exchange platform
- Work with the stakeholders and the HIE lead architect to align on application integration architecture supporting HIE needs.
- Independently resolves the highly complex interface errors and data integration issues
- Functions as a data integration expert on cross-functional projects.
- To ensure effective implementation of the HIE platform, the HIS architect will take leadership of the HIE design, configuration, and implementation by performing the following activities:
- Lead the development of Ghana MoH/GHS public health supply chain HIE platform
- Identifying HIE adoption levers, barriers, and success factors
- Establish and implement Ghana public health HIE user adoption, change management, and facility onboarding plans, processes, methodologies, and capabilities
- Manage the overall implementation of the Data Management Project and HIE platform planning and implementation throughout the project lifecycle, from Project initiation to the closing phase.
- Continuously monitor progress against set objectives for achieving the Data Management Model (DMM) on Institutional Level as defined in the DMM and in line with the recent decision for implementation
- At the project’s initiation, establish the project brief and the overall business case for data management, considering both the overall implementation cost as well as the (transversal) synergies to be achieved by each of the functional areas by 2023
- Monitor HIE platform implementations for accuracy and timeliness to ensure the focus on successfully achieving the project goals including compliance
How To Apply
Interested individuals should click on their preferred positions to read more and apply
Deadline: Please submit no later than 5pm Friday, August 12, 2022.