SOS Children’s Villages International is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: Finance Officer
- Prepare Programme Cash, Bank Income Registers and Income Register (Uniform, cloth, clinic, main and village income)
- Make entries of Programme default register
- Prepare Project Bank and Income Account Reconciliation Statement.
- Ensure that all receipts and supporting documents are attached to payment vouchers and complete Vouchers without supporting documents file quarterly.
- Write Cheques and payment Vouchers for Programme.
- Support the labeling of Fixed Assets for Programme.
- Make entries in Microsoft Dynamic 365
- Support preparation of location budget.
- Ensure Allowance for Contract and Casual staff are paid on time.
- To ensure proper filing of accounting documents.
- School Master IssuesPrint Monthly Arrears List and Category List (Canteen, PTA, Tuition, ICT etc.).
- Issuing receipts for school fees using the School Master
- Lodge school fees collection to bank
- Prepare Household and donation in kind tracking Register.
- Lodge cash donation, proceeds from uniform, bank draft and clinic income to bank.
- Conduct monthly stocktaking of Donation in kind.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Educational Qualification And Working Experience
- HND in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce, 1st Degree in Accountancy
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested persons should submit their applications and resume via the company’s website Click Here To Apply Online
Deadline: 10th March, 2023
Closing Date : 12th March, 2023