AmaliTech is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: Senior iOS Developer
AmaliTech is a social enterprise that harnesses the potential of remote working to build the future of work in Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide employment pathways in the tech sector to young graduates in Sub-Saharan Africa, connecting them to the global demand for tech talent. Our headquarters is in Germany and we have operations in Ghana and Rwanda.
A passionate Senior iOS Developer who can create an infrastructure for iOS app development and lead the whole process. They will have to collaborate with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications.
- Spearhead and create an infrastructure for iOS app development
- Design and develop top-notch applications for the iOS platform
- Work in tandem with cross-functional teams of talented engineers to define, design, and develop new features for next-generation applications
- Unit-test code for robustness
- Mentor junior developers and impact industry experience to ensure quality product delivery and client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering
- At least 4 years of experience in iOS app development
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Vast experience with UIKIT, and SwiftUI
- Experience in continuous integration
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services
- Good understanding of iOS design principles and application interface guidelines
- Proficiency in code versioning tools
- Vast experience with Apple Core Motion, Core Bluetooth, and Core Location frameworks
- Must share in the core values (Excellence, Passion, Diversity, Collaboration, and Integrity) and vision of AMALITECH
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
Location: Hybrid (Office & Home), Accra or Takoradi, Ghana
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Application Should CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION
- Online coding challenge
- Online Interview
- Job offer
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
For enquiries, reach out via 0501697288, Mon-Fri, 8am to 4pm.