World Vision is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Senior General Ledger Accountant
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Support the implementation of global initiatives, develop and train team members for new migrated/ transitioned processes, if any
- Perform Exchange rate calculation and revaluation process
- Prepare, check and post monthly and quarterly financial reports in the FFR database
- Review and analyze the details of FFR posted and be able to present the information to the leadership of FO.
- Perform Account Allocation to support the detailed review of FFR.
- Prepare and send a variety of reports, as needed by customers
- Maintenance of SOPs and flow charts of GL processes
- Analyze and Update NOs chart of accounts according with Field Financial Manual
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
Closing Date: 6th Jan, 2023
For More Opportunities CLICK HERE