AmaliTech is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
AmaliTech Services is a fast-growing software development company. We deliver software solutions to clients ranging from major international brands (such as Here, Nexum) to innovative start-ups across Europe and Africa.
We work with cutting-edge technology to deliver outstanding products and offer continuous growth and development opportunities as well as international exposure to all employees. With headquarters in Germany, we are over 120 strong team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali).
AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech. AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
AmaliTech is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer with deep expertise in Angular who is a team player to build front-end solutions for international and national clients to a high standard. The person must be passionate about working and mentoring junior developers.
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural, and services-first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
The job location is Ghana (Accra or Takoradi) and Rwanda (Kigali) with a hybrid working model.
- Develop user interfaces for applications with the newest front-end technologies
- Collaborate with developers to create functional and cohesive APIs to enhance user experience
- Mentoring junior front-end developers
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects with all the standards and best practices.
- Ensuring high performance and the best user experience
- Providing solutions like improving the existing complex workflows into simple steps, using alternate technologies/libraries to simplify the current complex works
- With minimal supervision, expertly add features and improvements to products being built
- Translate AmaliTech clients’ requirements into conceptual and technical designs and lead a team to meet requirements
- Collaborate with developers and engineers, DevOps team, product owners and/or managers, to meet goals and maintain a high-quality standard in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Recognise team impediments (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience working on front-end development in Angular
- 2+ years of experience interfacing with back-end services
- Strong expertise in writing cross-browser-compatible codes
- Strong expertise working with Git, Jenkins, and CI/CD server
- Experience with responsive design methodologies and techniques
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing applications
What To Expect:
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with qualification and experience
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
Location: Kigali, Rwanda, and, Accra or Takoradi, Ghana
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Application Should CLICK HERE TO BEGIN APPLICATION
- Online coding challenge
- Online Interview
- Job offer
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
For enquiries, reach out via 0501697288, Mon-Fri, 8am to 4pm.