Idmibok International is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Senior Financial Analyst
The financial analyst will be responsible for financial analysis and planning on the Feasibility Study for a proposed Project (development of UAV hubs in Nigeria and Ghana to support B2G public health activities, as well as expand offerings to other sectors and scale the clientele to include the private sector and consumers- B2B and B2C).
The person will develop 2 reports: Pricing and Payment Analysis report; the Financial Model report; and contribute to the implementation plan.
A. PRICING AND PAYMENT STRUCTURE ANALYSIS
- Provide insights on current modes and models of payment (i.e., pay per delivery, subscription model, etc) for UAV (drones) technologies in Nigeria and Ghana.
- Collate and review appropriate market data to assess price sensitivity, income levels and payment mechanism within specific customer segments in the private sector, with considerations for local economic conditions in Nigeria and Ghana, including income and poverty levels of consumers, funding and budgets of institutional customers (eg. governments, donors, NGOs and businesses).
- Determine prices that would be acceptable and affordable to the Client in each Study-defined expansion market, by UAV sector and customer segment.
- Develop a Pricing and Payment Analysis report to be included in a larger Market Study.
B. FINANCIAL MODEL DEVELOPMENT
- Develop cost estimates and capital requirements, in detail, for the Project’s pre-engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), and operations phases, including capital expenditures (CAPEX) requirements and operations expenditure (OPEX) requirements.
- Carry out detailed estimates of the anticipated revenues expected from the Project under various conditions and assumptions.
- Design a Life Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA) model that includes identification of fixed, variable, and hidden costs, assumptions, and factors that could significantly alter the LCCA model.
- Develop a detailed pro forma statement of financial performance, statement of financial position and statement of cash flows for at least five years.
- Develop a sensitivity analysis of the selected financial performance indicators and profitability calculations for the Project, based on different assumptions for key variables such as customer up-take rates, average revenue, foreign exchange rates, interest rates, inflation rates, price decline, capital and operating costs and financing;
- Conduct a detailed analysis and modeling of potential debt, equity, private and public financing options and structures, and a cost/benefit analysis of no fewer than two (2) structures, concluding with a recommended financing structure for the Project.
- Design a recommended financing strategy, including sources, levels, and terms of financing, potential investors, a rationale for the financing strategy;
- Collate relevant financial performance indicators and profitability calculations for the Project, including return on investment, internal rate of return, debt service coverage ratio and net present value of expected cash flows;
- Support the team with other variables or factors that may impact the Financial Model and Business Plan and its recommendations.
- Develop Financial Model report, with all these findings.
C. SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION PLAN AND SITE SELECTION
- Collate a list of documents or other requirements pertaining to financing, statutory approvals, partnership formalization, procurements, construction, installations, recruitment, preoperational marketing, etc.
- Analyse the Nigerian and Ghanian federal and regional/state government’s ability/likelihood of payment for services; public finance sources, levels, stability and forecasts, to aid in determine the expansion site selection for the UAV hubs.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing financial models and conducting pricing and payment analysis in emerging markets, preferably within Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Knowledge of the UAV space in Africa would be ideal. However, knowledge of the UAV space in emerging markets is suitable.
- Experience in liaising with government and private sector stakeholders in emerging markets.
- Experience conducting analysis within periods or locations of uncertainty (eg. countries with debt default, countries with upcoming elections, etc)
- Preference for an American citizen or permanent resident. However, this is not compulsory.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and daily rate in USD to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Financial Analyst” as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: DECEMBER 31, 2022
For More Opportunities CLICK HERE