The Global Technical Recruiter position is a high impact hourly contract role with responsibility for sourcing, assessing and delivering top technical talent for our Digital team. This role will capture key intelligence from each candidate interaction to allow for optimal pipeline development. Additionally, this role leverages market data and talent acquisition expertise to educate hiring managers and the People team to yield high quality hiring decisions. This individual will own the candidate experience by acting as a company ambassador to internal and external candidates.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing or a function of similar scope.
- Experience in building and implementing a talent acquisition strategy.
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with clients and advising leaders on talent/hiring.
- Experience closing candidates and discussing compensation packages.
- Familiarity with the local talent organisations in West Africa, East Africa, and India.
- Ability to build productive relationships and partner closely with the tech hiring team.
- Ability to prioritise and succeed in an environment with growing demands.
- Excellent consultative, organisational, and verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Passion for advancing the workforce as it relates to the diversity, equity, and inclusion of organisations, partners, and stakeholders.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Proactively engage passive candidates through sourcing and pipeline building as well as adopting new sourcing channels
- Provide market intelligence and strategy expertise to Business Partners and Hiring Manager to increase recruitment results
- Identify, screen, and pre-qualify candidates for IT, sales, or professional services roles through behavioural-based interviewing techniques
- Consult and Collaborate with internal partners on sourcing strategy, interviewing techniques and market data
- Provide complete, accurate and inspiring information to candidates and ensure an exceptional candidate experience through timely communication
- Mentor, train and guide other internal Team members in effective sourcing and candidate engagement techniques.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of a combination of corporate and agency recruitment experience in technical recruitment
- Strong technical recruitment experience essential
- Excellent customer focus with the ability and desire to partner with HR colleagues, hiring managers and external vendors
- Demonstrated working knowledge of IT concepts and language
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in utilizing creative sourcing resources and social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Ability to create and execute effective talent acquisition strategies for various roles within the organization
- Strong communication skills including ability to clearly articulate information and ideas orally and in writing; ability to communicate compellingly to impact and influence decision making
- Proven experience in providing quality candidates at all levels of the organization with a focus on sustained pipeline development throughout the Africa and India regions
- Good sales aptitude with demonstrated ability to create compelling interest in both the position opportunity as well as the candidate
- $20/hr with an estimated 20-30 hours per week
- Significant opportunity for increased responsibility and career progression
How To Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE