Job Position: Field Engineers
- To Install network elements, maintain and report on network in assigned operational area.
Department/Division: Managed Services
Key Functions and Responsibilities
- To maintain network elements focusing on productivity, quality of work, customer satisfaction and service delivery across an assigned Operational area.
- Take ownership and responsibility for work orders, trouble tickets and escalation within the assigned area.
- To identify, report and fix deficiencies in the network
- To ensure network reliability, availability and quality of service and installations in compliance with standards and agreed KPIs
- To be proactive, monitor network regularly, perform preventive maintenance according to schedule, and be prompt in reactive maintenance to ensure network targets are met
- To follow operational processes and procedures, quality, health and safety standards and cyber security standards
- To act as a single point of contact for operations within the designated area.
- To attend to other assignments outside originally assigned area as shall be assigned by Team lead or Regional Manager
- To perform and be responsible for PATs when required
- To implement minor project like board and battery replacements among others
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HD Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent
- Above 4 years’ experience in Telecommunications Industry including 3 years proven field maintenance experience, 3 years in Operations and Maintenance of GSM, Microwave and Data Networks
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Team player
- Knowledge of engineering and quality standards
- Professional business communication
- Knowledge of transmission networks and GSM technology
- Execute tasks and operational activities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effective working relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Take responsibility and be proactive
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Must have clean driving record and possess valid driving licence
Work locations: Ashanti, Brong Ahafo and Northern Regions
How to Apply For This Job
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
and kindly include “Field Engineer” and the region of choice in the subject line.
Closing Date: 20th August 2022
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.