Reach Oxford Scholarships calls for applications from candidates from developing countries who wish to study in the UK.
A number of Oxford colleges offer Reach Oxford Scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) to students from developing countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because equivalent educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
Host Institution(s): Oxford University, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study: Undergraduate programs in all subjects in the Course Listing, except medicine
Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year. The scholarship duration is 3 or 4 years depending on course length.
- Applicants must be nationals of countries that receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). See the official website for the complete list of eligible countries.
- This scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
- Financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection.
- Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
- Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
How To Apply
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2022 . CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE READ MORE AND APPLY NOW
- Details on how to apply for this scholarship official website
- The scholarship application deadline is 8 February 2023.