Twellium Industrial is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: QC Technician
Your duties will include the following:
- Making and keeping up-to-date inspection reports for the company.
- Inspecting goods or products to make sure they meet standards for quality and safety.
- Making sure that products and goods meet both company standards and Federal and State laws.
- Making sure that the test equipment is properly calibrated and working.
- Telling the supervisor about quality problems.
- Putting together test results and writing up quality reports.
- Figuring out where quality control processes could be made better.
- Making sure that quality testing procedures don’t slow down production.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
- Bsc. or HND in Food Science
- Maximum of Five (5) years
- Minimum of Three (3) years
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Friends and Relatives who are interested can also apply. Interested applicants should apply to the below address.
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
TWELLIUM INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED
BOX NW 408, NSAWAM
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date: February 17, 2023.