PwC has been engaged by a Development Partner to support our Education Sector client to build institutional and staff capacity towards improved workforce efficiency and enhanced teaching and learning outcomes. PwC is now looking for the following project staff to support the management and delivery of project objectives.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Project Accountant would ensure all accounting transactions are captured by the Finance team and the financial reports and analysis are prepared accurately and timely. Provide day to day supervision of the Finance Officers.
Education and Experience required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role. Experience in Development sector is an advantage
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Financial Management from a reputable institution
- Relevant professional certifications/ part qualified member of relevant professional associations in Ghana or abroad is an advantage (e.g., ICAG, ACCA, CFA, etc.)
- Evidence of knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of accounting software and Microsoft platforms
Applicants must have:
- Good organisational skills
- Evidence of good leadership and goal achievement in a high-performance organisation
- Ability to communicate and engage influentially particularly on finance matters
- Working closely and effectively with team members, management and multiple stakeholders
- Good people management skills, particularly an ability to lead high-performing teams
- Ability to lead oneself – be emotionally intelligent, resilient and value-driven.
Contract duration: 3 years, renewable annually
Job Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply For This Job
To apply, interested candidates should send an Application Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussions.
Application deadline: 19 August 2022.