Reporting and Management
• Reports to Procurement and Logistics Officer
• No line management responsibility
• Responsible for working under the direction of the Procurement and Logistics Officer to ensure the operation of T-TEL’s procurement, purchasing, logistics and transport activities are conducted in adherence with T-TEL policies.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
PROCUREMENT AND PURCHASING
• Order of supplies and services for programme activities.
• Manage office inventory and office supplies, including records management, supply replenishments and assets procured for the programme.
• Maintain an up-to-date asset register for all assets procured by the programme.
• Undertake periodic physical verification of programme assets.
• Work under the guidance of the Procurement and Logistics Officer to select appropriate procurement mechanisms to contract service providers for the implementation of programme related activities.
• Ensure all procurement and purchasing activities are conducted in adherence with T-TEL policies and in compliance with donor funding rules.
TRAVEL AND LOGISTICAL SUPPORT
• Arrange travel bookings for team members either locally or internationally.
• Liaise with Procurement and Logistics Officer for the booking of official vehicles or hiring of vehicles for programme-related activities.
• Provide logistical support for workshops, meetings, and other programme-related activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND or Diploma level qualification required (bachelor’s degree preferred)
• 4+ years experience working in an office setting
• Written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to complete administrative tasks with minimal supervision
• Good communication and relationship-building skills
• Reliable and a team player
• Demonstrable ability to deliver to deadlines
• Pro-active in raising issues with management and resolving identified problems.
How To Apply
Applications are to be submitted electronically to: recruitment@T-TEL.org
Closing Date: 20 November 2022
Applicants should clearly state the title of the job they are applying for in the subject line of their email and application letter.
For the Education Advisor role, kindly indicate your preference for either a basic or secondary education position in the subject line of the email.