There is an available SHS/Diploma Job Offer At Plantations Socfinaf Ghana. PSG Limited is calling on all qualified and interested candidates to apply for the position, Chef, in its General Management Department,
The job is to provide catering and kitchen services to the company’s guests in a way that meets local and international standards and reports to the top management. The job requires hard work, honesty, integrity, loyalty to the company, and the cleanest possible work environment for the entire time of employment.
- The person with that job title has to follow the rules and procedures that the company sets up from time to time to make sure its operations run smoothly and effectively.
- Responsible for making sure that the company’s guests get good, clean food.
- Makes sure that food is prepared or cooked carefully in the Company’s Guest House.
- Makes sure that the Guest House always uses good, high-quality, and appropriate cooking tools and ingredients to make food.
- To make sure that all the cooking tools, the kitchen, and the area around where food is made are always clean.
- The person with this job title must always be neat and clean.
- To make sure there are always enough food ingredients on hand to meet the guests’ needs.
- To make sure that the rooms for guests are clean.
- Makes sure that all health and safety rules are followed in the kitchen and throughout the Guest House.
- To do any other tasks that the Managing Director or his delegate tells you to do when the situation calls for it.
Skills or Experience Needed:
- Diploma in Advanced Catering/Catering II, SSCE or WASSCE Certificate, and a professional catering certificate.
- At least five years of experience cooking both local and international food in a good hotel after getting your degree.
- How to manage people well.
- Nutritional resources management skills.
- Knowledge of how to make a wide range of dishes (Local and continental).
- Good at talking to people.
- Good at getting along with other people.
- Know how to manage your diet, especially if you are living abroad.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no direction.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their application, CV or resume to: email@example.com with CHEF in the subject line of the email.
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
The Admin. & HR Manager
Plantations Socfinaf Ghana Limited
P. O. Box TD1429
Closing Date: Friday, 20th January, 2023