• Ensure all tasks planned are implemented.
• Follow all heavy maintenance packages as per the Maintenance Plan and other technical instruction provided by Engineering Management and/or contracted service providers.
• Liaise with MRO/AMO for heavy maintenance slot and optimize the slot schedule based on AWA operational requirements and ground time-saving.
• Closely monitor heavy maintenance processing, and coordinate with MRO/AMO for schedule control, and slot updating.
• Finish all follow-up action after heavy maintenance check(s) is/are accomplished.
• Monitor aircraft BDD status and ensure BDD is scheduled within limitations.
• Assist the Finance Department to complete necessary monthly maintenance reports with aircraft utilization data.
• Perform any other work assigned by Planning and Control Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree/Diploma in engineering relevant to aircraft engineering & maintenance.
• Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License.
• 2 years of experience in Maintenance Planning & Control or Maintenance Control Centre (MCC).
• Excellent knowledge of aircraft technical documentation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
• Administrative skills.
• Cost conscious.
• Polished interpersonal and communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 02 September 2022