Petrofac is looking to hire a Senior Production Technician.
- Facility Management Systems Production, Standards and Procedures
- PTW System Production
- CMMS Production activities and improvements and purchasing activities:
- Shutdown and Major Maintenance
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial Production maintenance as described in Maintenance management system work instructions.
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in Production management system.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancy are addressed.
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Production engineering as required for all Production operational work activities.
- Provides Engineering Production support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FPSO Facility.
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications.
Qualification And Skills:
- Technical apprenticeship for Oil and gas production facilities training scheme or Certificate IV in Process Plant Operations or tertiary qualified preferred. FPSO operations experience is desirable.
- Engineering trade, hydrocarbons production or other relevant qualification.
- Significant experience on hydrocarbon processing facilities using 3 Phase Separation Equipment, Gas Compression and DCS Operation. Hydrocarbon processing operational experience in a similar role would be highly regarded.
- Experienced in operations of gas compressors for use in gas lift and gas injection operations.
- Subsea production system operating experience.
- Control Room operating experience and DCS graphic configuration and experience.
- Experienced in DCS control room operations.
- Experienced in Process control, plant instrumentation system and troubleshooting.
- Experience as production supervisor or technician on an FPSO/Platform or similar facility with experience in the operation and maintenance of process equipment.
- Have experience of working using Permit to Work systems.
- Experience with Facility Management Systems and Computerized Planned Maintenance Systems preferred.
- Confident communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to write and review technical documents and procedures.
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their application by CLICKING HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 25th Nov, 2022