Job Position: Partnerships And Stakeholder Associate
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence.
We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment. The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
We need a Partnerships and Stakeholder Associate who will ensure the capital needs of the organization are met and support in raising funds.
Partnerships Development & Management (40%)
- Develop and execute a strategic and innovative plan to engage partners in support of the programme, service and capital needs of Perbi Cubs Library Services.
- Form and manage an agile partnerships team including volunteers needed to deliver on strategy.
- Create a system and oversee processes for research, prospecting, and application to multiple partner sources working with the CEO, staff, existing partners and other parties to bring major funding prospects and/or critical partners to an awareness and involvement with Perbi Cubs Library Services.
- Lead the development of all partnership proposals/presentations; write and archive all proposals with a long-term relationship-management approach.
- Develop and implement a partner management programme to cultivate deeper ties and maintain key long-term relationships with partners, donors and prospects.
Stakeholder Engagement (30%)
• Working closely with the CEO, manage engagement with the organization’s stakeholders across government, local and international foundations, industry associations etc. to establish strong working relationships to deliver on Perbi Cubs’ mission.
• Development and successful delivery of a stakeholder engagement strategy including stakeholder mapping and communications to stakeholders.
• Identify opportunities and develop collaborative projects with stakeholders.
• Effective utilization of project management methodologies in project planning, tracking, implementation and reporting to achieve desired outcomes.
Coordination & Reporting (15%)
- Plan & coordinate partnerships meetings/events and submit analyzed reports to management and stakeholders for strategic decision making.
- Liaise with other business units to plan, execute and deliver on the partnerships and stakeholder business unit’s strategy.
- Monitor all donor and investor information; provide and present statistical analysis to board of directors, senior leaders strategic decision making.
- Monitor and report regularly on the progress of a structured development programme.
Team Leadership and Self Development (10%)
- Recruit, train and supervise first class staff and set high performance standards for staff to handle.
- Train and mentor partnerships staff and communicate partnership goals and progress throughout the organization to equip all team members to support partnership work.
- Play coaching and leadership roles in staff development.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Design, delegate and monitor the overall output of partnerships & stakeholder officers and volunteers.
- Develop operations manual of best practices and systems for the business unit.
Living the Brand- 7 Ps (5%)
- Uphold company values in the execution of tasks
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science or a relevant discipline.
- Project Management Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Proven success in partnerships management and development for organizations and success fundraising from multiple donor and investor channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to create powerful, compelling written and oral communications for fundraising.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- An excellent influencer with great interpersonal skills.
- Proven project leadership, team-building and customer service experience.
- Good collaboration skills in working with teams to reach common goals and objectives.
Resilient and Good critical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure and plan personal workload effectively.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite, Google Sheets and other collaborative tools.
Location: Perbi Cubs Office, West Legon, Accra
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Send a one-page cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Use this caption as the subject of your email “Partnerships and Stakeholder Associate”.
- Application Deadline: Thursday, 12th January, 2023.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE