Job Position: Human Resource Business Partner
Key Task Areas:
- Talent management: Plan year-round talent management processes including performance and workforce evaluation, development and succession plans.
- Management support: Apply expertise, systems and processes to meet business needs by collaborating with other members of HR.
- HR Index management: Prepare key HR indicators, grasp areas of opportunity, and provide supports for the development of related action plans.
- Organizational culture management: Prepare and monitor survey actions with employees. Provide feedback to managers.
- Recruitment support: Design a recruitment process and job descriptions with managers.
- Business manager support: Plan communication, team meetings, approval processes and team building.
- Employee issue support: Provide support to resolve complex employee relations issues, performing investigations if needed.
Qualification / Education:
- University Degree in Human Resource Management/Member of CIHRM or a higher discipline is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
Leadership Behavioral Competencies:
- Driving for results
- Creative intelligence
- Navigating organizations
- Building the best teams
- Inspiring others
- Living the SAMSUNG Values
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Communication & Networking Skills
- Knowledge of Business Processes
- Relationship Building Skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Attention to detail
Location: Accra, Ghana
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date: Not Stated