Food and Agriculture Organization seeks to hire the services of eligible and qualified individuals who wish to explore the potentials with the company for the listed positions below.
- Attend all pre-shift instruction meetings.
- Monitor both Regular Programme and Projects budgets ensuring that funds are properly allocated and reported upon and take corrective action if required; inform management of any budget issues that may require attention;
- Provide support to budget holders in the preparation of the Periodic Budgetary Reports (PBR), the biennial Programme of Work and Budget (PWB) and related work plans for the division;
- Prepare projects’ budget revisions in consultation with budget holders;
- Produces a variety of technical reports and input for technical documents, publications and/or web pages.
- Provides technical, statistical and/or analytical services on various studies, projects and/or assessments and provides technical backstopping to field projects.
- Participates in the development of improved/updated technical, statistical and/or analytical tools, methodologies, systems, databases, key social/economic/environmental/nutritional and/or early warning indicators, etc.
- Participates in multi-disciplinary teams, collaborates with other divisions and agencies on work groups and committees and promotes best practices.
How To Apply
Interested Individuals should click on their preferred jobs to apply
Deadline: 17th and 20th October 2022