Old Mutual is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Retention Officer
This role delivers client service by taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards, across many products and processes.
- Support the execution of retention initiatives. Deals with clients via telephone in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards.
- Strong support role involving sharing information and convincing client of appropriate course of action for resolution of queries.
- Exercises persuasive skills in guiding clients towards a solution.
- Takes inbound or makes outbound calls, effecting outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedule.
- Finalises calls at point of contact where possible.
- May escalate more complex queries appropriately.
Requirements: Skills Qualification and Experience Required
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year Call centre experience or similar
- Candidate must have relevant work experience.
Candidate must be ready to start work by 1st March 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline for Application is 3rd Feb, 2023