Old Mutual is seeking the services of a Corporate Relationship Manager.
This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients by providing a full spectrum of products and services with a view of retaining and growing the Corporate business. The individual is responsible for achieving results through own efforts.
Key Result Areas
- Identify and engage prospective clients to sell corporate/group insurance solutions via direct engagements, referrals, and other effective means.
- Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
- Reviews client product portfolio regularly and recommends new and enhanced products to suit client portfolio.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends and ensures that products are aligned to meet client needs and to ensure sustainable growth.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects, identify their needs and customize solutions that meet the needs of the identified prospects.
- Takes responsibility of achieving Business Unit (BU) sales targets to ensure growth and market share.
- Conducts presentations to clients.
- Meets regularly with intermediaries and clients to address service-related concerns as to strengthen existing relationships.
- Drive customer service excellence amongst clients and partners to always ensure great customer experience.
- Build key relationships with industry players.
- Responsible for the accreditation of intermediaries on range of products.
- Identify and sign on new distribution partners.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from an accredited tertiary institution
- Diploma in insurance will be an added advantage
- Sales and marketing experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Highly organized and structured, able to multi-task and prioritize appropriately.
- Technical Knowledge
- Initiating Action
- Interpersonal Skills
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 19th August. 2022