Newmont Mining Corporation is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant positions below;
- To strategically direct, operate and improve the Supply Chain (SC) function in Africa within Newmont’s global SC strategy, policies and guidelines and to drive shared goals and objectives globally across the entire Supply Chain in the Region.
- To instruct and coordinate the full life of mine supply chain requirements (Exploration, Capital development, production and closure) sourcing and procurement, capital projects, transport and logistics, warehouse and inventory control, procure to pay, contracts, investment recovery, warranty and repair, SC systems and business processes, and supplier risk management – all to be integrated with global / regional goals and policies in accordance with the key requirements of stakeholders within the region and globally.
- Deliver own prescribed outcomes and / or provide support services, by applying Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environment systems, policies and protocols.
- Maintain general housekeeping of tools utilised.
- Participate in regular (i.e. daily) safety leadership efforts.
- Ensure that safety standards are adhered to.
- Troubleshoot technical and/or operational problems.
- Conduct in-depth investigations into faults affecting equipment operations and process flows.
- Diagnose and repair electrical power and control systems, AC V/S drives and associated electrical equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on all electrical equipment, in line with approved maintenance standards.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should click on their preferred job positions to read more and apply
Deadline: Jan 6. 2023