Minimum Educational qualification: Master’s in the psychology of Data or Computer Science is an advantage.
Minimum Relevant work experience: 3 years’ experience working in Human Resources, with the development of solutions, reports or analysis based on people data. Expertise in designing, proposing and enabling dashboards, reports or data-driven insights for people management.
Job Position: People Analytics – Senior Specialist – AOA
We are looking for a Zone People Analytics Senior Specialist reporting to the Head of People Analytics – Zone AOA. In this role, you will design, build and deliver best practices in People Data & Analytics across the zone. You will also deliver innovation in analytical approaches to understand and mitigate people driven risk to business.
This regional position can be performed virtually from different locations but has NBS Gurugram (India) or NBS Accra (Ghana) as preferrable locations to be based, benefiting from the proximity with key stakeholders in the Markets and Zone, as well as integration with the Integrated Business Services (IBS) organization.
A day in a Life……
- You’ll play a pivotal role in supporting the HR function and the wider business with people analytics.
- Build new – and improve existing – statistical models to analyze and predict the behaviors of the Nestlé workforce
- Provide consultation & advice in people analytics to help answer business problems and drive future strategy
- Consult with HR and Business leaders to design, build and deliver people analytics solutions to tackle the people challenges of Nestlé businesses in the zone
- Strategic Workforce Planning: Deliver standards, frameworks, tools and methodology for strategic workforce planning for the zone.
- Provide consultation & advice for HR Directors and Heads of Talent in multiple markets to leverage an analytical approach to identify significant talent gaps through the SWP methodology.
- Innovate, code, report and discover information hidden in vast amounts of data that will help us to make ever smarter decisions
- Apply statistical analysis and build high quality prediction systems
- Help deliver People Analytics solutions to the Nestlé businesses in the zone through the application of Descriptive and Predictive analytics to tackle business impacting people challenges
- Bring added value to the business by combining high standards, brilliant customization and a collaborative, end-to-end approach
- Deliver standards, frameworks, tools and methodology for people analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Participate in master data and analytics governance bodies to ensure seamless, end-to-end alignment across HR, and consistent HR services delivery to all zones, businesses, functions and markets.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Demonstrate experience of successfully translating data into insights and connecting with external environment and translating implications for people data and analytics
- Excellent execution and effectiveness with a collaborative end-to-end mindset and the ability to communicate complex statistical analysis to business leaders and HR professionals.
- Advanced level of statistical competence and demonstrate experience of the application of advanced analytics (both qualitative and quantitative) to solve business problems
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience and comfort working and leading projects in cross functional and cross geographical teams
- An expert knowledge of evolving statistical and data science methods and a broad portfolio of their application to problem solving in business and HR
- Ability to code in statistical packages, especially R is desirable
- Ability to design in Power BI is desirable
- Experience in sharing and enabling capability development of the HR organization to use statistical approaches and their output in problem solving
- Proficiency in English is necessary
“Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their CV and Application on Company Website:Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 11th November 2022