We are looking for a dynamic individual to lead the sales efforts in the region as the Regional sales manager (RSM).
As the Regional sales manager (RSM), you will be responsible for planning & setting objectives to achieve the top line and bottom-line results of the region as per the business plan and defined budget. You should also be able to remotely supervise a team of salespeople and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidate will posses excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
- Design and implement a regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Translate quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans.
- Acts as an innovator and recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Monitor performance against plans and objectives and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls.
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region.
- Manage, coordinate and support distributors.
- Address potential problems and suggest prompt solutions.
- Managing large local teams across a country/region.
- Drive to manage sales in unstructured environments. An understanding of how, and the willingness to go the extra mile, to bring added business value.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team.
- Management graduate with 10 to 15 years of post-qualification experience in a relevant industry.
- Prior experience in sales and distribution always adds value.
How To Apply
Qualified individuals should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date: 8th November 2022