Novartis Ghana Limited is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill the vacant position of RA Associate (NTO).
- Support EWA RA Team with lifecycle maintenance activities in EWA Cluster
- Support EWA RA Team by preparing submissions for post-approval changes in EWA Cluster
- Follow up with the Health Authorities to achieve conclusion of submitted applications and escalate where necessary.
- Maintain all necessary Novartis databases (e.g. DRAGON, NOVARIM) to ensure regulatory compliance at all times.
- Support RA managers by maintaining open communication with internal stakeholders such as NTO, CMC and the EWA RA Team as required and regularly provide feedback
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- 1-2 years RA experience
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of CTD dossier format.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Good team player
- Good inter-personal skills.
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their CVs and Application via the Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 18th November, 2022