Coca-Cola Beverages Africa invites qualified persons to fill in the position of EOSH Coordinator
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for an Eosh Coordinator. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the SHEQ Manager in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent to coordinate and manage the EOSH system inclusive of all internal as well as external audits and corrective action across all functions, capabilities, and sites within the organisation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement a SHE system implementation plan – liaise with SHEQ Manager and Business Systems Coordinator.
- Enforce compliance to local legal and KORE requirements regarding Environmental, Safety and Health issues.
- Coordinate and administer the Health & Safety committee meeting.
- Coordinate and ensure review of plant risk assessment.
- Ensure the logging of corrective actions applicable to the SHE system.
- Ensure incident investigations are done for all incidents.
- Liaise with Clinic regarding H&S statistics.
- Updated EOSH statistics / incident.
- Updated EPM statistics.
- Schedule & organize legal surveys and audits and implementation of action plans.
- Ensure effective SHE communication in the plant, to external warehouse, and distribution centres.
- Ensure SHE training is conducted for all levels in all functions.
- Assist all functions with writing of procedures and updating of documents.
- SHE induction of new employees, visitors and contractors conducted. Judgement and decision making
- Ensures all plant facilities, buildings, compound and other facilities (borehole sites) are free from safety hazards.
- Ensures all plant facilities, buildings, compound and other facilities (borehole sites) comply with environmental standards and protocols.
- In collaboration with the team leader/engineering team stop any activity on site which is in non-conformity with the approved standards. The SHE manager should be notified of this occurrence.
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications and Experience Qualifications:
- Ideal: BSc degree in Engineering, Environment, Health & Safety Management, Sciences
- Minimum: National Diploma in Engineering, Environment, Health & Safety Management,
- Minimum two years in a manufacturing, mining, construction, petro-chemical or public health environment
- Preferably Safety and environmental auditor or inspector. Competencies
- Advanced skills in required software packages.
- Performs and facilitates execution of administrative activities and procedures for the effective execution of own role.
- Ability to build a complementary team using individual strengths, delegation, coaching and feedback.
- To create a change response environment by modelling and fostering change responsive behaviours and championing visible change efforts.
- Ability to negotiate in competition with other functions and business units for the deployment of resources.
- Ability to create trust and build a network of relationships with subordinates and management.
- The ability to plan a task, job or project realistically, structuring work and delegating tasks, appropriately allocating time and resources, setting objectives and measuring performance against standards.
- The ability to seek and consider all possible and relevant information in order to conceptualise problems for problem solving and decision making with due regard to long and short term implications.
- Broad conceptual understanding of the integration of processes within supply chain and the total business.
- Holds self and others accountable for measurable high-quality, timely and cost-effective results
- The ability to command attention & respect with confidence and tact.
- The ability to focus on appropriate detail.
- The ability to demonstrate capacity for sustained effort and hard work over long time periods.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- The ability to seize opportunities and act upon them.
- The ability to interact effectively with others in a respectful and sensitive way.
- Ability to develop and sustain routine work for long periods of time.
- Displays an innate ability to satisfy goals and expectations without being influenced to do so by another person despite circumstances or challenges faced.
- Demonstrates ability to work constructively within a team to accomplish organizational goals; taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others.
How To Apply
Qualified individuals should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 4th Nov. 2022