Baker Hughes seeks to employ reliable and dedicated team members to occupy the position of Operations Supply Chain Leader (Oilfield Services) – SSA
Would you like lead and plan our regional supply chain team?
Do you enjoy leading and motivating others to deliver successful solutions for business and customers?
Join our Supply Chain Team. A leader in the oilfield services industry. Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Partner with the best The Operations Supply Chain Leader is a member of the regional leadership team and ensures that the service delivery function in the region is enabled to meet customer service delivery commitments. You will have a responsibility to key Supply Chain functions (logistics, procurement/sourcing, category management, warehouse, billing & collections, facility management, optimization/lean) to improve and maintain region profitability, cash collection and asset/inventory utilization.
As a Operations Supply Chain Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing functional people leaders, which are the direct reports to this position.
- Monitoring and reporting the standard Operations Supply Chain KPIs to regional and functional leadership teams
- Anticipating business impact with leading KPIs and develop strategy and action plans to improve and maintain performance
- Ensuring the Operations Supply Chain function in region is aware of KPIs and how their role impacts region performance
- Ensuring that matrix reporting in the Operations Supply Chain function is clearly understood through the organization and operationalized
- Engaging subject matter experts from the business function and translate their needs to solutions with high impact to business and/or its customers
- Understanding and aligning business processes with overall organizational priorities
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent experience
- Have at least 10 years’ experience ina Supply Chain environment or related business segment with demonstrated performance improving productivity and profitability
- Have leadership experience withthe demonstrated leader of choice capabilities (Drive Culture, Inspire People, Achieve Results, Growth Mindset)
- Be able to work with and influence stakeholders
- Be a strategic thinking with tactical execution with a sense of urgency
- Be able to travel and work in other countries in a range from 25% to 40% of the time; this can flex up or down depending on needs
Work in a way that works for you. We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
How To Apply For This Job
Interested individuals should submit their CV’s and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 23rd September, 2022