Africa Foresight Group (AFG) is an African-owned and managed talent network that offers freelance consulting services across the continent. At AFG, we aim to build African companies into global champions by offering world-class and locally accessible services.
We are excited to work with talented, international leaders with a wholehearted commitment to contributing to sustainable growth in African economies. We pride ourselves in being a home to young top talent with extraordinary ambition.
We are driven by a passionate ambition to transform the African business landscape through the provision of world-class professional services to grow local companies. Our aim at AFG is to bolster the growth of globally competitive African corporations.
- You will be working with a team of consultants to deliver AFG missions (projects); analyse problems and develop solutions on strategic and operational issues for African businesses, with the support of your project manager.
- You will also be part of our agile core team that defines and implements our internal strategy as a firm.
- You will have the opportunity to impact the development and growth of the backbone of African economies; the private sector
- Work closely with the project manager(s) and client(s) to analyse problems and develop recommendations
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and turning data into meaningful insights and transformative solutions
- Work closely with the project manager to analyze problems and develop PowerPoint presentations, word documents, or excel documents capturing analyses and recommendations for the client teams
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should click on their preferred job position to read more and apply
Deadline: 3rd September, 2022