Antal International is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
A CRO leads efforts to reduce business risks that can put an organization’s profitability and productivity at risk
- Developing risk maps and formulating strategic action plans to help minimize, manage, and mitigate primary risks and then monitor the progress of these efforts.
- Creating and disseminating risk analysis reports and progress reports to different stakeholders, including employees, board members, and C-suite executives.
- Ensuring that risk management priorities are reflected in the company’s strategic plans.
- Formulating and implementing risk assurance strategies that are related to the transmission, storage, and use of information and data systems.
- Evaluating possible operational risks that may arise from human error or system failures, which might disrupt or affect business processes. The CRO also develops different strategies to minimize risk exposure and designates appropriate responses for when human errors or system failures occur.
- Measuring the organization’s risk appetite, and setting the amount of risk that the organization is able – and willing – to take on.
- Developing budgets for risk-related projects and supervising their funding
- Conducting risk assurance and due diligence on behalf of the organization in the events of mergers, acquisitions, and business deals.
Key Performance Indicators
- Internal customer satisfaction with service standards
- Improve (reduce) the risk frequency
- Improve (reduce) the risk severity
- Build risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
Key Competency Requirements
- Banking operations, policies and procedures
- Good Knowledge and understanding of banking products
- Information Technology
- Analytical thinking
- Communication (oral & written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Self confidence
- Business analysis
- A good first degree in any discipline
- Minimum experience – 10 years’ experience in banking.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline for Application is 10th Feb, 2023