JIJI Ghana invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the position of a Head, Public Relations
About Jiji Ghana
Jiji is a leading classified platform in the largest markets of Pan-African countries with a combined population of 450+ mn expected by 2025. It provides buyers and sellers with an avenue to meet and exchange goods and services. Jiji strives to establish itself as a long-term investor in Africa. We’re excited by the exceptional opportunities this young and dynamic continent has to offer. Our goal is to enter the TOP-5 classifieds in the world by traffic by 2025.
About the Role
We are looking for a Public Relations Head who will handle all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities for Jiji Ghana.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Creating, managing, and optimizing the reports based on KPI metrics
- Track performance of campaigns by key metrics
- Undertaking relevant market research
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Organize and attend PR events and serve as company spokesman
- Building positive relationships with stakeholders, media, and public
- Edit and update promotional material and publications e.g. brochures, videos, social media posts, etc.
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship, and advertising
Academic Qualifications & Skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Communications and Public Relations.
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Lead
- Established professional relationships with media agencies in Ghana
- Understanding social media and solid experience working with bloggers
- Clear understanding of the main brand metrics and ways of their improvement
- Experience with developing creative campaigns would be a plus
- Multitasking skills
- Copywriting skills
- Skills of managing team
- Event management and organization
- Understanding of how researchers are conducting
- Skills of a moderator/ in-depth interviewer would be a plus
How To Apply
Interested persons shoulds Click Here to Apply Online
Closing Date : 15th Oct. 2022