Sandvik is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team-player to occupy the vacant position below.
Job Position: Parts and Service Manager
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women engineers.
The Part and Service Manager role is to lead and drive the sustainable business performance of the Service and Operations. As a senior member of the Mechanical Parts and Service business, the role is accountable for the safety, leadership, and overall management of the Service Operation of workshop and field service, and Technical Support teams.
This role is a full-time requirement, however Sandvik recognizes the desire for flexible working options. Flexible employment arrangements include condensed working weeks, working from home, flexible start/finish times, etc.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Leadership of Parts and Service Operations of workshop and field service and Technical Support
- Responsible for overall job management including meeting delivery, cost, and quality
- Ensure that all employees are provided with a safe and healthy working environment. This includes compliance with Sandvik’s safety management program
- Ensure that Workshops are managed and measured
- Strategic planning and execution activities for SAWA
- Participate in customer feedback processes
- Grow the Aftermarket business in Parts and Service
- Lead continuous improvement in the Aftermarket Business
- Preparation of Workshop, working with Sales Managers to develop Strategic Business growth plans
- Develop monthly reporting analysis
- Ensure the overall technical competence of the Parts and Service Aftermarket team to meet internal and customer requirements
- Assist team members to resolve technical problems with the Product Units
- You have at least 10 years’ experience in the management and leadership of a large team in a customer service centre, production unit or a key customer facing unit within the mining services industry.
- experience in project management, aftermarket sales management and most importantly, strong technical knowledge of Sandvik Fleets is required.
- active and strong focus on EHS in their work. An essential requirement of the role is having a focus on and understanding of key financial measures, and general commercial and contract review acumen.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering would be highly desirable.
- general commercial and contract review acumen with highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to negotiate at a senior level.
- Ability to interact with staff at a certain level of the organization
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented
- Intermediate Knowledge of MS Applications
- Possession of Valid drivers’ license, preferably class C.
Business Line Manager West Africa.
For immediate consideration, please apply to Parts and Service Manager position on or before 12th December 2022 on the Sandvik intranet, Job ID:R0048986
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
“Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women are not likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Sandvik, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.”
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters the company’s website:
Closing Date : 23rd December, 2022
For More Opportunities CLICK HERE