TheBoardroom Africa is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Network Manager
TheBoardroom Africa (TBR Africa) is the largest regional network of board-ready female executives. We promote exceptional female talent to boards across the continent and break down barriers to help organisations realise the benefits of increased diversity on boards while transforming the presence and influence of African women on a global stage. We accelerate the placement of female leaders by connecting peer-endorsed, board-ready women with CEOs and board executives in Africa and across the globe.
Our Strategic Pillars
- Access & Advocacy
About our Network pillar
Our Network pillar focuses on our efforts to identify and cultivate leadership talent, create community, and empower each and every member to achieve their potential. TheBoardroom Africa’s highly-selective network is a rapidly-growing community of talented executives representing more than 60 countries across Africa and the diaspora. Our network’s executives come from leading African and multinational companies, including Actis, General Electric, African Finance Corporation, Google, GlaxoSmithKline, Standard Chartered, Uber and more.
The Network Manager will be responsible for TheBoardroom Africa’s membership, which includes running membership campaigns to grow the network, sourcing partnerships to expand the membership offering, executing and delivering a corporate membership offering, and ensuring all membership deliverables are strategically aligned with TBR Africa’s objectives.
- Oversee and manage general membership sign-ups, ensuring diverse representation across regions, industries and sectors;
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for premium membership, which includes a strategy for annual renewals in line with revenue targets;
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for corporate membership, which includes a strategy for annual renewals in line with revenue targets;
- Create prospect pipelines for membership with weekly reporting on pipeline numbers – standard, premium and corporate memberships;
- Oversee and report on the activities and performance of membership in all areas – standard, premium and corporate memberships;
- Organising annual in-person networking events;
- Ensure monthly group coaching activities are happening and liaise with external stakeholders to diversify sessions based on network personal growth and development needs;
- Oversee the management of all membership database platforms and regularly engage the team and service providers to improve efficiency in using the systems – Hivebrite, Bullhorn and Constant Contact;
- Oversee the monthly peer-to-peer networking process;
- Analyse data from all feedback across the network and suggest ways (services and products) for more engagement within the network.
Who are we looking for
For this position, we are looking for a Network Lead with expertise in marketing, membership and/or project management to help support and grow the TBR Africa network. We seek an experienced individual comfortable leading an organisation’s network expansion, including working with colleagues to translate the organisation’s work to external audiences and proactively responding to organisational needs.
- 3 – 5 years of mid-level professional work experience developing campaigns, contributing to and implementing strategic plans, and developing and managing relationships;
- Experience working within a membership organisation is a bonus;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written). Knowledge of French is a plus;
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to convey information compellingly and concisely to different audiences;
- Good research and analytical skills, with excellent attention to detail;
- Strong project-management skills with the ability to manage marketing projects;
- Well-organised with the ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks as needed;
- A creative, flexible and self-motivated character with openness to new ideas;
- Sound ability to work individually, within diverse teams, and manage others.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 20th January 2023