This is an exciting opportunity to join our engineering team as a full-time employee working on Mobile Apps (Android). The successful candidate will be hired as part of the Engineering Management Program and his or her continuous employment at Hubtel will be based on the success of this program.
Your primary place of work will be at our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
- We have a state of the art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
- Medical Insurance ( Including, Dental and Eye Care)
Background & Experience Required:
- You must be able to build native android apps with Kotlin
- You must have knowledge of the android app lifecycle
- You must have a good understanding of
- Material design
- Recycler Views, Layout Managers, Constraint Layouts and Relative Layouts
- View rendering optimisation
- Componentization of views
- JetPack Compose
- You must enjoy working with others
- You must be able to communicate ideas/challenges openly and be a good listener.
How To Apply
Interested persons should apply through the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: 12th August, 2022