Plan International is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Coordinator (WISE)
Dimensions of Role:
• The MEL Coordinator will support the accountability for developing and implementing the project’s MEL system, support the provision of capacity development in M&E to local organizations, and developing and implementing the project’s knowledge management system, all with the ultimate objective of improving program effectiveness.
Typical Responsibilities – Key End Results of Position:
• Support the monitoring and evaluation system, tools and processes development
• Support the finalization and validation of Performance measurement frameworks with relevant stakeholders
• Support the integration of indices designed as composite measurements that aggregate, rank and summarize multiple indicators and data points.
• Support the development of qualitative and quantitative monitoring tools suited to the needs and capacities of WROs operating at different levels.
• Conduct project monitoring inclusive of tool design and development; data collection, cleaning and compilation; analysis, validation and sharing with relevant stakeholders.
• Support the establishment and maintenance of Management Information System to systematically collect, store and analyze output and activity information.
• Support the conduction of project baseline and endline studies inclusive of developing Terms of Reference and ensuring consultants deliver high quality reports (support in verifying the methodology, the relevance of the tools, and the quality of the report submitted) and value for money.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced degree in statistics, measurement, planning, monitoring & evaluation, development studies, Social science, or other relevant fields.
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience in program planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning and research of development projects.
• Good understanding of results-based management tools and approaches
• Demonstrable good experience in developing and implementing MEL systems, inclusive of Management Information Systems
• Good knowledge of the processes, procedures and systems in project planning, management, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
• Good experience in leading quantitative and qualitative tool design and data collection techniques, statistical analysis, and data presentation and validation of results.
• Knowledge in women’s economic empowerment programming and working with different stakeholders (the private sector, government and non-profit organizations) is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline for Application is 31st Jan, 2023