University Research Co. (URC) is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Knowledge Management Manager
University Research Co., LLC (URC):
- Support the MEL/KM Director in the implementation of a strong MEL/KM system in support of an all Activity-related monitoring, evaluation, learning, and adapting activities based on the Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) framework.
- Implement an effective and efficient system to monitor progress, impact, and success of project activities.
- Regularly review and update the MEL/KM plan.
- Support the Activity’s MEL/KM systems, including selecting and monitoring of relevant performance indicators, establishing or identifying baseline data, and setting annual performance targets.
- Support traditional and innovative methods and systems to cost-effectively compile, monitor, analyze, and report the Activity’s data at all levels and across levels to monitor the progress and measures impact of activities and providing insight for adaptative management, including at the community level.
- Work closely with the technical team to prepare, document, and disseminate periodic reports of program results and disseminates results including by project reports, publications, summaries, and special reports.
- Ensure compliance with USAID reporting requirements.
- Conduct analysis of program data and identify methods for using results for continuous program improvement.
- Ensure that necessary staff, partners, and stakeholders are included in sharing of information and knowledge and that the flow of information is multi-directional.
- Support the dissemination and sharing of Activity accomplishments and lessons learned through various venues, including through regular performance review meetings at the national, regional, and subregional levels.
- Support improved data collection, analysis and use of relevant indicators by the Ghana Health Service and relevant local partners for timely and effective decision making and planning.
- Support training initiatives as needed in relevant health information systems, data collection, analysis, and use.
- Support design and oversee data collection at all levels and ensure quality and completeness of reported data.
- Bachelor’s in Public Health, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, or related field required.
- At least 8 years of experience in design, monitoring, evaluation, and knowledge management for global public health projects.
- Experience in MEL/KM efforts for USAID project/s required
- Demonstrated experience using different research methodologies, qualitative and quantitative research methods, conducting data analysis, and establishing MEL systems in developing countries.
- Demonstrated experience in MEL/KM capacity building in developing countries required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relevant computer software skills with proficiency in Excel and relevant systems such as SPSS or STATA.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication, and presentations skills.
- Familiarity with USAID administrative, management and reporting procedures, systems, and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to foster teamwork and to work as a team member, including with team members working in remote locations.
- English language fluency is required.
- Master’s in Public Health, Social Sciences, Epidemiology, or related field is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of and/or experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations, and procedures are desirable.
- Experience in the sub-Saharan African context is a plus.
If you believe you have been contacted by an individual imitating and/or pretending to represent URC, please contact email@example.com to verify the authenticity of the message.